The Best Dental Care For Your Pet At The Very Best Price!
Please give us a call for an estimate.
Before and After
The X-ray on the left shows an abscessed tooth root. Without dental x-rays this severe disease process would have gone unnoticed. The x-ray on the right shows how untreated dental disease can cause destruction of the bone around the root resulting in a fractured jaw bone.
What will this service include*?
- IV Catheter and Fluids during the procedure
- Anesthesia and monitoring
- Full Mouth Dental X-Rays
- Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning Above and Below the Gumline
- Detailed Treatment Plan of Any Additional Dental Treatments To Be Performed At a Later Visit
- Nail Trim
- Anal Sac Expression
- Therapeutic Laser Treatment
All animals are unique and require custom attention and care.
Bloodwork is recommended and might be required.
Additional treatments or extractions might also be recommended or required.
For many pets, you will take your pet home with fresh breath and clean mouth, knowing that he/she had a thorough dental cleaning and examination. And best of all, for a price you can afford! If your dog is 7 years old or greater, or if your cat is 10 years old or greater, he/she is required to have pre-anesthetic bloodwork performed to give assurance of anesthetic safety for older patients. The bloodwork is an additional cost. Call and schedule an appointment today.
* All treatments require current annual examinations.
* An up-to-date rabies vaccination is required for all hospitalized patients.